ESP8266 ESP12 RGB LED Strip Driver
Find all the info here:
Simple board to drive an RGB LED strip through an ESP8266 ESP-12/ESP-12E.
To control the driver via Souliss you can use the following code:
Or you can simply control the mosfet through pin 4, 5 and 14 with your own code.
Use a 12v DC jack as input.
- 1xESP8266 ESP-12 or ESP-12E
- 6x10kΩ 0603 resistors
- 3xIRLZ44N Mosfet
- 1xDC JACK (or solder directly)
- 1xMini Push button (SWITCH-MOMENTARY-2SMD-1101NE)
- 1x4 pin header for the RGB output(or solder directly)
- 1×XM1584 3A Step Down Module (don't forget to set it to 3.3v before connecting the esp8266 to it!!)
You can find the hardware in this Ebay collection: http://r.ebay.com/Bgfm07
(Rx and Tx indication gone wrong on the silk marking - RXD is the pin beside GPIO0 pin and TXD the external pin.)