Firmware upgrade board for Kinesis Advantage
Design by: 6288
Drop-in firmware replacement board for Kinesis Advantage ergonomic keyboards. Firmware and schematics available at https://github.com/chrisandreae/keyboard-firmware.
• Full dynamic key-rearrangement programmability, including support for a "keypad layer".
• Built in layout profiles to save/restore up to ten separate programmed keyboard layouts.
• Configuration and programming over USB with a GUI client.
• Enhanced macros that fully support modifier keys within macro sequences, which can be triggered by any combination of up to four keys.
• Built in mouse-keys in keypad layer (remappable).
• Built in virtual machine capable of running up to six concurrent programs written in a custom bytecode (compiler included)
• Multi-tone audio support using the internal buzzer, accessible from the VM