Keg Cop - Tallboy
Design by: 4818
This is a printed circuit board design supporting Keg Cop.
The board provides the necessary component connections and circuitry for the ESP32 controller and connectors used in this project. This design is intended to support up to six flowmeters, as well as temperature control..
- 2 x 0.1μF Ceramic Capacitor (C1, 3)
- 2 x 1.0μF Ceramic Capacitor (C2, C4)
- *1 x DS18B20 PCB-mount sensor (IC1)
- 5 x 2.2kΩ 1/4W 5% Axial Resistor (R1-R5)
- 2 x RJ45 8-pin 90° no shield PCM-mount jack
- 1 x 2-pin Straight Male Header (POWER)
- *1 x 3-pin Straight Male Header (ROOM)
- 1 x 4-pin Straight Male Header (RELAY)
Additionally, you will need:
- 1 x Lolin D32 v1.0.0
- 2 x 16-Pin stacking male headers (almost always comes with the D32)
- 2 x 16-Pin stacking female headers
- *1 x Waterproof DS18B20 Temperature Sensor with lead
(*) - Optional items for use when a room temperature sensor is desired. Either a DS18B20 sensor with a lead is used, or a PCB-mount sensor is employed.
When you purchase this board here, you are paying a small premium (10%) which goes into my account. That credit is used in the development of these and other projects. Anyone who has done development like this can tell you how many boards we go through, and the cost is not insignificant. You may absolutely take the files from GitHub and upload them yourself to avoid that small markup if you choose. If you do purchase them here, it's only fair I tell you about it, and what I will do with the credits.